Monday, October 24, 2011

My car needs the motor to be replaced how will this change my car?

Will it drive better or will i not really see a change? I'm wondering because the reason its being repaired it because it overheated and they first thought it was the head gasket but they see I blew the valves also.... Not to sure what all this means.My car needs the motor to be replaced how will this change my car?Overheating doesn't necessarily mean a bad head gasket. It could be low on coolant or have a thermostat issue. If you blew valve seals that means the valves in the head/ valve train aren't closing properly so air going in and out ( thats what the valves control ) is irratic and cause poor performance.



A good way to self check for a possible head gasket leak, is if the coolant is brown or if it looks like its contiminated with oil and vice versa if the oil looks like it has coolant in it.



If the motor is complete replaced, it should be like driving a new car, because the motor is fresh or with lower mileage.My car needs the motor to be replaced how will this change my car?with a new engine it should drive and run close to new. now if ya go with a used engine hard to say but heck anything that runs will be better than your current engineMy car needs the motor to be replaced how will this change my car?Well hopefully it will run like it used to. Sounds like the engine took quite a bit damage.My car needs the motor to be replaced how will this change my car?If the engine is installed by a professional that takes pride in their work you will not be able to find any sign of the engine being replaced. It will look and drive just as before.My car needs the motor to be replaced how will this change my car?Ideally if you get the same motor. Your car will drive just as well as it did before the other one overheated. I do not what kind of car you have or what the motor will be like, but that will play into the response of the new motor.



If it is a relatively new car I would try to find an engine from a car that has been totaled. If you get a brand new engine you are going to pay an arm and a leg.My car needs the motor to be replaced how will this change my car?sounds like the engine fluid levels werent checked regularly which made the engine overheat and now this happened the new engine will run great but check all the coolant levels weekly for a couple months to see wat changes and then ull no wat will need more at wat time